Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fair!

Chandler and I decided to take the boys to the fair last week during the free admission/parking time slot. We thought it would get us out of there for a lot cheaper, and I guess it did, but it still ended up costing a pretty penny. Seriously, how much do you think the fair brings in every year? Such a racket, but soooo much fun! By the time we ended up letting the boys play two games a piece, food (including a NINE dollar box of taffy that Chandler cradled oh so tenderly in his arms like it was his newest baby) and a few rides, I felt like we forfeited our grocery money for the next week. You can't put a price on the looks of happiness on these faces, though...
Click to enlarge the collage

post signature

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I know what you mean! Daddy bought the first set of tickets, so when I bought just enough tickets for MB to ride the merry go round one more time, I was shocked when it cost $8! Let me say that again: $8 for about three minutes of a ride! Of course, it was the fastest merry go round in history.

Jessica QW said...

We planned to go and canceled at the last minute after Adam's experience during lunch one day when his company went. On top of that, Stewart told Adam about the $8 merry-go-round. Looks like the boys had fun though. Maybe I am a little afraid to go place like this because last years experience was terrible...pumpkin patch, Canton...

ragan said...

It was very expensive, but sooo worth it. The boys had the time of their lives! They are STILL talking about it.